3D Simple Package Mockup Image
In a crowded Amazon and eCommerce online marketplace it’s even more important to stand out from the crowd. 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, as you’re aware, your product images are the single biggest factor in converting viewers into customers! That’s where we can help. We’ll create 3D packaging mockup from your existing images.
All assets required for the commencement of your project must be provided in an electronic format. A confirmation email and requested asset submission form and creative brief will be emailed to you upon order confirmation.
We do not require your product to create 3D Render images.
3D Simple Package Mockup Image
Image stack includes 1 simple package* image that meets or exceed Amazon standards or image requirements.
Simple package* defined as one package with a simple design element; bottle, box, container, glass, flat or even surfaces. If you’re unsure that your package is defined as simple or custom please email support before placing your order [email protected]
Image stack includes 1 image that meets or exceed Amazon standards or image requirements.
3D Simple Package Mockup:
- 1 x 3D Simple Package Mockup Images*
- Source File*
- Limited Revisions (5)
- Initial Concept within 3 Business Days
- Edits & Revisions within 24 hours
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 3D rendering of 1 package – (1 Image Total)
- Project Manager as your single point of contact
- Transfer of source files
Images will meet or exceed Amazon image requirements, images will be delivered in the below format or as requested in the asset submission form.
- Resolution: 2000px x 2000px
- Crop Ratio: 1:1 square image + 5:1 aspect ratio Zoom
- Source File format: .pdf, jpg, ai, psd, eps
- Color Space: sRGB
- Main Image background: Pure white (255, 255, 255)
- Product fills at least 85% of the frame for the main image
- Clear, sharp and in focus images
- Professionally color corrected and white balanced images to represent the most accurate colors.
Client to complete a creative brief form, supply print-ready barcode, warnings or symbols, all final text, and source files.
Includes print-ready art (eps, ai or psd) and source files. Any additional formats can be requested directly when placing your order.
Delivery 5 – 7 Business Days
How long does it take?
Concepts We want to ensure to develop concepts that are relevant to your audience. Our developer team starts the recreation of your package in a 3D wireframe image. We present a draft proposal we feel meets your goals and develop this into a digital mockup to help you visualize. You provide feedback and we’ll refine.
Revisions We offer limited revisions (5). Each round of revisions takes one business day. Our studio is closed on weekends.
Delivery On average delivery is 5 to 7 business days from the time we receive all your project assets and accept your project. Final deliverables depend on how responsive you are and the number of revisions.
Delivery 5 - 7 Business Days
Do you have suggestions to make my project run smoothly?
1. Complete our detailed creative brief at the start of the project. Include all the information requested in the asset requirement form.
2. Have all assets ready at the start of the project including all final packaging size or the template from your manufacturer and packaging ideas.
3. During the feedback loop, instead of telling us exactly what to do, tell us what the problem is. We will work with you to understand the reasoning behind your edit requests. This will help us to come up with alternate ideas that you may not have thought of and address your concerns. In other words; instead of saying “make the package bigger!” explain the problem (the packaging should be more visible). We then can recommend options.
What don’t you 3D render?
1. Once you submit your project asset requirements we hold a design meeting to kick off. We assess your package theme and requirements to ensure that we can offer you the best possible result! If we believe that your request would-be anything less than perfect we reserve the right to refuse and will refund you 100%.
2. Products of organic/living matter and complex design materials such as patterned fabrics do not offer the best results for 3D images. As 3D rendering is a computer-generated modeling process it requires detailed programming, products need to be created in a wireframe model. 3D rendering is a virtual photo-realistic representation created using complex computer programs, 3D rendering is not a photo.
3. We offer rendering services for products that meet Amazon standard size tier or less only, (18 inches on its longest side, 14 inches on its median side, 8 inches on its shortest side) if your product does not conform to size requirements please email [email protected] for a custom project quote.
You’re in good hands, our team has extensive real-life Amazon and e-Commerce experience, We know what works….. and what doesn’t. That’s why we can help, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.