Everything You Need to Launch Your New Amazon Product!
In a crowded Amazon and eCommerce online marketplace it’s even more important to stand out from the crowd. 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, as you’re aware, your product images are the single biggest factor in converting viewers into customers! That’s where we can help.
All assets required for the commencement of your project must be provided in electronic format. A confirmation email and requested asset submission form with creative and logo brief will be emailed to you upon order confirmation.
We do not require your product to create 3D Render images.
3D Premium Amazon Package
Image stack includes 7 images that meet or exceed Amazon standards.
7 Amazon Ready Images
- 3D Product Renders
- 1 Main Image (1 product with 1 packaging)
- 2 Product Images on white background
- 2 Product Images on white background with Infographics
- 2 Lifestyle / In-use Images*
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Packaging Graphic Design*
- Product Logo Design
- Product Insert Card*
- 5 3D Product images
- 2 lifestyle / In-Use images* (3D Product with Stock Images)
- 3D rendering of 1 product and 1 packaging
- Compositing of lifestyle images for gallery
- Transfer of source files and copyrights
- *Lifestyle images of 3D Product transposed over stock images
- *Client to provide stock lifestyle source files
- *Cost of any licensed stock images additional
- *Client to provide all final text content
Assets required for commencement of your project must be provided in an electronic format;
Client to provide the following;
- High-Resolution product photos or links to a product reference source
- Stock Image files (If required)
- All Final Text Copy
- Creative Brief & Logo Guide
Images will meet or exceed Amazon image requirements, images will be delivered in the below format or as requested in the asset submission form.
Amazon Ready to Upload Images
- Resolution: 2000px x 2000px
- Crop Ratio: 1:1 square image + 5:1 aspect ratio Zoom
- Source File format: .pdf, jpg, ai, psd, eps
- Color Space: sRGB
- Main Image background: Pure white (255, 255, 255)
- Product fills at least 85% of the frame for the main image
- Clear, sharp and in focus images
- Professionally color corrected and white balanced images to represent the most accurate colors.
Design of a full-color custom packaging (box, pouch, bottle). Client to complete a creative brief form, supply print-ready barcode, warnings or symbols, all final text.
Design of a full-color custom logo that can be used with all formats including print, packaging, web, social and signage. Client to complete logo guide
Design of insert card (maximum dimensions 8.5 ×11). Client to supply all final text. The insert can be used as a quick start guide, assembly instructions, warranty card or cross product promotion.
Package includes print-ready art (eps, ai or psd) and source files. Any additional formats can be requested directly when placing your order.
Delivery 12 – 15 Business Days
How long does it take?
Research We hold a design meeting brief where we start the process of learning about your company, competitors and intended market demographics.
Concepts We want to ensure to develop concepts that are relevant to your audience. Our developer team starts your product(s) 3D wireframe images while our design creative team starts conceptual packaging sketches for internal review. We present a draft proposal(s) we feel meets your goals and develop this into a digital mockup with a logo to help you visualize. You provide feedback and we’ll refine.
Lifestyle images and infographics take a little longer. We sketch some ideas for the images to draw attention to the benefits from your features list. For lifestyle, we work with you to source appropriate stock images that match your demographic. We then overlay your 3D image into the stock photography and match your product to the lighting and angle of the photo.
Revisions We offer unlimited revisions (within reason). Each round of revisions takes one business day. Our studio is closed on weekends.
Delivery On average delivery is 12 to 15 business days from the time we receive all your project assets and accept your project. Final deliverables depend on how responsive you are and the number of revisions.
Delivery 12 -15 Business Days
Do you have suggestions to make my project run smoothly?
1. Complete our detailed creative brief at the start of the project. Include all the information requested in the asset requirement form.
2. Have all assets ready at the start of the project including all final text, your logo concepts, ideas you would like to pursue, packaging size or the template from your manufacturer and packaging ideas you like. These do not have to relate to your specific product.
We will require all the copy information for your packaging design for example. The product name, description, quantity, what is Included such as care instructions, use instructions, warnings or symbols. Please include a barcode or QR (if you do not have one we will add a placeholder box) Include insert size (maximum dimensions 8.5" × 11") and content (copy, images or simple illustrations*). For the insert, we have a standard copy you can alter.
3. During the feedback loop, instead of telling us exactly what to do, tell us what the problem is. We will work with you to understand the reasoning behind your edit requests. This will help us to come up with alternate ideas that you may not have thought of and address your concerns. In other words; instead of saying “make the logo bigger!” explain the problem (the logo should be more visible). We then can recommend options.
What products don’t you render?
1. Once you submit your project asset requirements we hold a design meeting to kick off. We assess your product and requirements to ensure that we can offer you the best possible result! If we believe that your product would be anything less we reserve the right to refuse and will refund you 100%.
2. Products of organic/living matter and complex design materials such as patterned fabrics do not offer the best results for 3D images. As 3D rendering is a computer-generated modeling process it requires detailed programming, products need to be created in a wireframe model. 3D rendering is a virtual photo-realistic representation created using complex computer programs, 3D rendering is not a photo.
3. We offer rendering services for products that meet Amazon standard size tier or less only, (18 inches on its longest side, 14 inches on its median side, 8 inches on its shortest side) if your product does not conform to size requirements please email [email protected] for a custom project quote.
Our team has extensive real-life Amazon and e-Commerce experience, We know what works….. and what doesn’t. That’s why we can help, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed