3D Brand Custom Mockup Package
In a crowded Amazon and eCommerce online marketplace it’s even more important to stand out from the crowd. 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual, as you’re aware, your images are the single biggest factor in converting viewers into customers! That’s where we can help. We’ll create your perfect custom packaging image for your eCommerce website, presentation or Amazon store. We only require your custom elements, art-work files or dieline.
All assets required for the commencement of your project must be provided in an electronic format. A confirmation email and requested asset submission form and creative brief will be emailed to you upon order confirmation.
We do not require your product to create 3D Render images.
3D Brand Custom Mockup Package
Image stack includes 4 custom* image frame that meets or exceeds Amazon standard image requirements.
custom image* defined as a package that needs to be rendered from a 2d image file or manufacturer dieline. If you’re unsure that your package is defined as custom or simple please email support before placing your order [email protected]
- 4 x 3D Rendered Images*
- Source Files*
- Unlimited Revisions (within reason)
- Initial Concepts within 3 Business Days
- Edits & Revisions within 24 hours
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 3D rendering of 1 custom package
- Project Manager as your point of contact
- Transfer of source files and copyrights
Assets required for commencement of your project must be provided in an electronic format;
Client to provide the following;
- Graphic files High-Res (.jpg .pdf, ai .psd .esp)
- Logo Files (.ai or .psd)
- All Final Text Copy
- Creative Brief
Images will meet or exceed Amazon image requirements, images will be delivered in the below format or as requested in the asset submission form.
- Resolution: 2000px x 2000px
- Crop Ratio: 1:1 square image + 5:1 aspect ratio Zoom
- Source File format: .pdf, jpg, ai, psd, eps
- Color Space: sRGB
- Main Image background: Pure white (255, 255, 255)
- Product fills at least 85% of the frame for the main image
- Clear, sharp and in focus images
- Professionally color corrected and white balanced images to represent the most accurate colors.
Includes print-ready art (eps, ai or psd) and source files. Any additional formats can be requested directly when placing your order.
Delivery 4 – 7 Business Days
How long does it take?
Research We hold a design meeting brief where we assess submitted product and your requested requirements.
Concepts Our developer team starts your package 3D wireframe images while our design creative team starts conceptual packaging sketches for internal review. We present a draft proposal(s) we feel meets your goals and develop this into a digital mockup with a logo to help you visualize. You provide feedback and we’ll refine.
Revisions We offer unlimited revisions (within reason). Each round of revisions takes one business day. Our studio is closed on weekends.
Delivery On average delivery is 4 to 7 business days from the time we receive all your project assets and accept your project. Final deliverables depend on how responsive you are and the number of revisions.
Delivery 4 - 7 Business Days
Do you have suggestions to make my project run smoothly?
Complete our detailed creative brief at the start of the project. Include all the information requested in the asset requirement form.
Have all assets ready at the start of the project including all final text, your logo concepts, ideas you would like to pursue, product size or the template from your manufacturer and product reference files for recreation.
We will require all the copy information for your product for a design for example. The product name, description, etc.
During the feedback loop, instead of telling us exactly what to do, tell us what the problem is. We will work with you to understand the reasoning behind your edit requests. This will help us to come up with solutions. In other words; instead of saying “make the logo bigger!” explain the problem (the logo should be more visible).
What don’t you 3D render?
1. Once you submit your project asset requirements we hold a design meeting to kick off. We assess your product and requirements to ensure that we can offer you the best possible result! If we believe that your request would-be anything less than perfect we reserve the right to refuse and will refund you 100%.
2. Products of organic/living matter and design materials such as patterned fabrics do not offer the best results for 3D images. As 3D rendering is a computer-generated modeling process it requires detailed programming, products need to be created in a complex wireframe model. 3D rendering is a virtual photo-realistic representation created using computer programs, 3D rendering is not a photo.
3. We offer rendering services for products that meet Amazon standard size tier or less only, (18 inches on its longest side, 14 inches on its median side, 8 inches on its shortest side) if your product does not conform to size requirements please email [email protected] for a custom project quote.
You’re in good hands, our team has extensive real-life Amazon and e-Commerce experience, We know what works….. and what doesn’t. That’s why we can help, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.